Decorated Apples : Red Room Decorations : Decorating Small Offices
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- An unrelated fruit that resembles this in some way
- (apple) fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh
- The round fruit of a tree of the rose family, which typically has thin red or green skin and crisp flesh. Many varieties have been developed as dessert or cooking fruit or for making cider
- (apple) native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits
- Apples is a 1989 album by Ian Dury, it was the soundtrack to his short-lived stage-show of same name though it was recorded before the show opened, it contains twelve of the twenty tracks from the show.
- The tree bearing such fruit
decorated apples - CaseCrown Pebbled
CaseCrown Pebbled Soft Cases for Apple iPhone 4 (6 in 1 Bundle)
Protect your Apple iPhone 4G with this vibrantly colored Apple iPhone 4 4G Pebbled Soft Case. This bundle includes all 6 colors. This one piece, rubber case is extremely durable and easy to install. Once it's on it'll protect your phone from scratches, dust, and damage. Use all of your phone's features without having to remove your iPhone from the case: camera, screen, volume control, etc. Keep your iPhone from being exposed from mechanical and superficial damage. The exterior is decorated with an pebbled pattern, providing tactile appeal during iPhone usage. With its lightweight ergonomic design, this case will keep your iPhone comfortably in your hand. Bundle includes colors Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow. (Colors shown in pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to lighting and color settings.)
crazy apple dude
If I had been judging the children's decorated apple contest this one would have won. (I don't know who won--they didn't have it judged yet when I was there.)
EASTERN MARKET...many decorated apples displayed all thru out the market. really cool art work.
On the first day of January 1940, Apple was introducedas Gladding McBean's first pattern to have hand painted decoration on an embossed body. The design of the Apple collection has a red, green and brown apple decoration on a sand colored base. The apple design is in a hand-painted style of ripe red apples and green leaves with brown accents that parovide a warm sense of Fall year round. The 5 piece place setting consists of a dinner palte, salad plate, teacup and saucer and fianlly a soup/cereal bowl.
Part of one of the most popular dinnerware patterns in American history, this five-piece place setting exemplifies the informal grace of Southwestern hospitality. First made in California and now produced in various countries, Franciscan dinnerware achieved immediate popularity when it appeared in the late 1930s and ranks as a prized collectible, particularly the American-made pieces (pre-1984). Apple (1940) and Desert Rose (1941) are the only continuously produced Franciscan patterns. Today's Franciscan dinnerware (the name honors colonial California's mission-founding priests) fulfills contemporary expectations, going safely into the dishwasher, microwave, and freezer. The Apple pattern's subtly painted red apples and green leaves are set against a sand background. The set consists of a 10-3/4-inch dinner plate, an 8-inch salad plate, a 6-inch soup/cereal bowl, and a 6-ounce cup with a 5-inch saucer. --Fred Brack
What’s in the Box
1 place setting. Place setting consists of: 10-3/4-inch dinner plate; 8-inch salad plate; 6-inch soup/cereal bowl; 6-ounce cup; 5-inch saucer. 5 pieces total.