ABSTRACT DESIGNS DECORATIVE HARDWARE - ABSTRACT DESIGNS

ABSTRACT DESIGNS DECORATIVE HARDWARE - EASY BIRTHDAY CAKE DECORATING IDEAS.

Abstract Designs Decorative Hardware


abstract designs decorative hardware
    decorative hardware
  • Showy pieces of drapery rods and accessories that hold drapes, shades, valances like finials, scarf rings, medallions,twisted poles, tiebacks, etc. Usually made of wood or metal and special decorations for appeal.
    abstract designs
  • (Abstract design) Abstract art uses a visual language of form, color and line to create a composition which may exist with a degree of independence from visual references in the world.
  • (Abstract Design) A design whose forms have been reduced or modified from representational forms. 2. A design using non-representational forms.
abstract designs decorative hardware - Abstract Bamboo
Abstract Bamboo Decorative High Gloss Ceramic Drawer Knob
Abstract Bamboo Decorative High Gloss Ceramic Drawer Knob
Handcrafted in the USA to the highest standards using a specialized heat fused, high definition image transfer, that is tripled sealed with a UV resistant glass like gloss finish to ensure durability, easy cleaning, and to obtain an enamel hard like finish. Unlike some of our competitors cheaper plastic and wooden drawer knobs, our drawer knobs are made from high grade ceramic, the artwork is guaranteed not fade, and hardware is included. Great for use on dressers, cabinets, closets, desk drawers, tables and More..... Simple to install, and great to quickly change for seasons, holidays, partys, etc. Each one of our knobs are handcrafted using licensed materials with great individual care and attention to detail . We also offer matching Outlet Covers, Double Size Switchplates, Triple Size Switchplates, Rocker GFI Covers, Combo Switchplates, Phone and Cable Covers. We are certain that you will be completely delighted and satisfied with our products, and offer a no questions asked money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. All purchased Items will arrive via USPS and a the tracking # will be sent to you.

83% (11)
St. Anthony – St. Alphonsus Roman Catholic Church
St. Anthony – St. Alphonsus Roman Catholic Church
Greenpoint, Brooklyn Greenpoint, Brooklyn St. Anthony of Padua Church (Nos. 864-876) is the finest Brooklyn church designed by the extremely prolific and nationally prominent architect, Patrick C. Keely. Located on Manhattan Avenue at the foot of Milton Street, the church, with its 240-foot spire, presents one of the most dramatic urban views in New York City. Catholicism in Greenpoint can be traced to 1853 when the first mass was held. Prior to that date the few Catholics who resided in the area commuted to the Church of St. Peter and Paul (Patrick Keely, 1847-48) in Williamsburgh. In 1855 a priest, the Rev. Joseph F. Brunneman, began to make regular visits to Greenpoint from his base in Winfield, Long Island. In 1856 Bishop John Loughlin purchased land on India Street on which a church was to be constructed. This building was dedicated in 1858 and served the congregation of the newly named St. Anthony of Padua parish for sixteen years. Upon the completion of the building, the parish obtained its first resident priest. The congregation continued to grow, and in 1859 Bishop Loughlin bought land on Manhattan Avenue, south of India Street, for a parochial residence and, in 1865, Samuel J. Tilden sold the church land on Manhattan Avenue at Milton Street. This plot, which was intended for a new church, was enlarged in 1873 when the Leonard Street frontage was purchased. The cornerstone for the new church building was laid on August 24,1873. The architect of the church, Patrick C. Keely, lived at 257 Clermont Avenue in the Fort Greene Historic District. Patrick Charles Keely (1816-1896), one of the most prominent nineteenth-century American ecclesiastical architects, was born in Ireland on August 9, 1816, and immigrated to the United States in 1842. He settled in Brooklyn and began to work as a carpenter. In 1846 Keely's friend, Father Sylvester Malone, was sent to Williamsburg to form a new congregation and asked Keely to design a church for him. The church of Saints Peter and Paul was Keely's first important commission. He went on to design many other churches in Brooklyn, as well as in other cities, and is reputed to have designed every cathedral in New York State with the exception of St. Patrick's and to have been the architect of approximately 600 churches nationwide. Most of Keely's churches, which were designed for Irish congregations, are simpler in design than those built for French and Italian Catholic parishes. They are built of brick with stone trim and are often raised on high basements that served as temporary churches. In Brooklyn, Keely's major designs include those for St. Stephen's R.C. Church, now Sacred Heart and St. Stephen (1875), in Carroll Gardens; the Episcopal Church of the Redeemer (1865), on Fourth Avenue and Pacific Street; St. Charles Borromeo R.C. Church (1868), in Brooklyn Heights; and St. Vincent de Paul R.C. Church (1865), in Williamsburg. He also was responsible for the design of the ill-fated Brooklyn Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception which was to have been built in Fort Greene. St. Anthony of Padua is the most impressive of Keely's Brooklyn churches. The building is 164 feet long and 72 feet wide and is constructed of Philadelphia pressed brick trimmed with Belleville freestone and Nova Scotia freestone. High Victorian Gothic in style, the church displays the verticality, angularity, and polychromy that is typical of the style. The building is symmetrically massed with a projecting central tower flanked by bays marked by Victorian Gothic gablettes. Each section of the facade is framed by a buttress crowned by a pinnacle. Three stone stoops, constructed in 1891 to replace wooden steps, lead to compound pointed-arched, columnar entrances. Each entrance has a keyed stone enframemenl and more recent wooden doors with ornate iron hardware and the original sculpted tympanum. A sculpted band with naturalistic foliage and birds runs across the entrance front at impost level. Bandcourses and diamond panels of Minton tile ornament this section of the building. On the upper level are pointed-arched windows, Minton tiles, and keyed stonework. At the top of the tower are pediments with clock faces. Above the clocks rises the polygonal spire. The side elevations are simpler than the front, with pointed-arched windows and minimal stone detailing. To the left of the church (No, 878) is the convent. This building, also designed by Patrick Keely and built in 1874, originally served as a rectory. The three-story structure is simple in its massing and detailing and was designed to complement the adjoining church. The keyed stone enframements seen on the church are echoed at the entrance to the rectory. The building is enlivened by a projecting entrance bay, pedimented stone window lintels, and a bracketed cornice. In 1888 a new rectory was built to the south of the church (No. 862) and the older building converted to a convent. The new four-story rectory is a neo-Gothic style
Wanda Bush 'Ndelele Abstract Design', African-American Research Library and Cultural Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Wanda Bush 'Ndelele Abstract Design', African-American Research Library and Cultural Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Wanda Bush 'Ndelele Abstract Design', African-American Research Library and Cultural Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

abstract designs decorative hardware
abstract designs decorative hardware
Cloisonne Dynasty White Pewter Cabinet Pull Furniture Pulls Drawer Knobs
These are beautiful, BRAND NEW, high-quality White Cloisonne ceramic & satin pewter drawer pulls. These designer knobs retail for $19.57 EACH so you are getting a substantial savings on a quality piece of hardware. It adding a touch of elegance to your decor at a fraction of the price you would find in the major retail outlets.. 1-1/3" in diameter, with approx. a 1-1/4" depth. A very nice size, very comfortable in your hand. Each is sealed in it's original packaging and includes a 1" mounting screw.