Free ringtone maker text to phone : Old phone mp3 ringtone.
Free Ringtone Maker Text To Phone
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
- call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- Without cost or payment
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- With the sheets eased
- a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon; "the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon"
- A piece of written or printed material regarded as conveying the authentic or primary form of a particular work
- Written or printed words, typically forming a connected piece of work
- textbook: a book prepared for use in schools or colleges; "his economics textbook is in its tenth edition"; "the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy"
- A book or other written or printed work, regarded in terms of its content rather than its physical form
- the words of something written; "there were more than a thousand words of text"; "they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech"; "he wants to reconstruct the original text"
Cables on this wall are to locations in other buildings. The 4 100 pair cables in the top right go to the customer's "Main" building. The 100 pair cables in the bottom right goes to a another building. There about 25 off-premise stations as well that feed locations throughout the city with only one or two phones.
It's a speaker... in a phone! The kind of cool thing is that the power switch is wired to the phone cradle switch so to turn it on you just take the phone off the hook. It doesn't run off power from the phone jack, but it could will a little extra effort. The jack in my room is dead, so this one's wired to a wall wort.