PRESSED FLOWER PENDANT : BRIDAL BOUQUET FALL : CONTAINER FLOWER PLANT.
Pressed Flower Pendant
- (Pressed flowers) Pressed flower craft consists of drying flower petals and leaves in a flower press to flatten and exclude light and moisture. Pressing flowers makes them appear flat, and often there is a change in color, ranging from faded colors to a greater intensity of vibrant colors.
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- Hanging downward; pendent
Color Explosion Resin Pendant
This pendant contains three different types of pressed flowers: large red petals, a small violet segment, and tiny orange petals. It also holes little golden seed beads and white sugar crystals for cake decorating. The resin creates a dome, which gives this magnified effect like it's exploding inside with color. I made this pendant in a class taught by Mikel Lefler at the Fraser Valley Bead Show
A dried pressed flower (tea roses) sealed on vintage sea glass and accented w/swarovski crystals-A must see in person!