DRIED FLOWER BEADS. LILY WEDDING FLOWERS. POTS FLOWERS
Dried Flower Beads
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- not still wet; "the ink has dried"; "a face marked with dried tears"
- preserved by removing natural moisture; "dried beef"; "dried fruit"; "dehydrated eggs"; "shredded and desiccated coconut meat"
- (dry) remove the moisture from and make dry; "dry clothes"; "dry hair"
- Become dry
- Wipe tears from (the eyes)
- Cause to become dry
- (bead) form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- A small piece of glass, stone, or similar material, typically rounded and perforated for threading with others as a necklace or rosary or for sewing onto fabric
- several beads threaded together on a string
- (bead) a small ball with a hole through the middle
- A necklace made of a string of beads
- A rosary
dried flower beads - Flower Drying
Flower Drying Crystals (Silica Gel) - 1.5LBS of Flower Preservative
Our Flower Drying Crystals do NOT contain Cobalt Chloride (II) (Indicating Silica Gel that is Blue in color and has possibly been linked as carcinogenic to humans and been labeled as hazardous material in some countries) and is currently sold by other brands in the USA. Our Indicating Silica Gel is reformulated to remove Cobalt Chloride (II) which provides our customers with a safer Indicating Flower Drying Crystals for our customers. Our Indicating beads will turn from Orange to Dark Green when the Silica Gel is about 60% absorbed with moisture.
Bathing Teas Gift Set- Fleur Collection 2
Each bag is made of organza and is hand sewn with decorative stitching and flower shaped beading of different, though complementary designs. Wonderful gift set of bathing teas, very soothing, and aromatic. Very luxurious, a great gift idea: can you imagine how someone would feel, knowing that someone hand-stiched a bath tea bag for their single bath use? Pure indulgence! Each bag has been hand designed for 3 magical bathing experiences. The main bath bag is filled with the dried herbs, flowers, & Dead Sea Salts. It is tightly hand sewn shut, with flower beads at the closure, as well as 3 different colored flowers dangling on threads (pink, green, & white). On the front of the bag is a satin ribbon hand sewn flower, that surrounds a green flower accent with a pink flower center. There are also 2 tiny pink flower accents stitched onto each side. The next of the three designs is also of organza, stitched tightly closed. There is a leaf, & 2 flower accents in pink & green in the front at the closure. There are two 4 ply threads dangling with pink flower beads at the end of each at the front of this bag. The bottom is decoratively stitched and has green & pink flower adornments in the center. The last of the three in this series, also sewn tightly closed, with 2 flower accents in green & yellow leading into 2 dangling threads with 1 white & 1 yellow flower at the ends. The top of the bath bag has a cluster of 3 flowers stiched on the right side, as well as green stitching around the top of the bag. The bag that is filled with the herbal/flower/sea salt blend contains: Dead Sea Salts, lavender essential oil, chamomile, dried hibiscus flower, mint, lemongrass, spearmint, crushed/dried rose petals, blackberry leaves, safflowers, peppermint, lemon balm, sarsaparilla, & licorice root. Lavender is the key note scent. I wanted to create an invigorating mix, though still feminine & floral. So I added some flowers/herbs with awakening qualities! Plus, it gives the bag alot of attractive specks in the blend- mainly from the rose petals, as I didn't crush those, just kind of "crinkled" in my hand. Each bag is approximately 3" wide & 3 1/4" tall, though filled to 2 1/4" of bag before being sewn. They each hold approximately 1/4 cup of the salt/herb blend, plenty to give your entire tub it's essence.
Showing the 'top' side of Memorial Bead Bookmarks on 100% silk hand-dyed ribbon.
dried flower beads
Orchard grown cherries are picked and dried to retain their natural colors and flavors. Traverse Bay Fruit Co. premium dried cherries contains no preservatives or sulfites. Try dried and let you taste buds go wild! Add dried fruit to savory salads or pastas; Glamorize granola and trail mixes; Mix dried fruit into hot and cold cereal; Fold into cookie dough, muffins and scones; Add texture to salsas and chutneys; Add to yeast bread, pretzel or bagel dough; Stir into stuffing or rice blends; Sprinkle on lettuce and fruit salads; Top ice cream or frozen yogurt; Spoon into fruit fillings for pastries or pies.