Living Room Office Furniture : Pet Studio Furniture : Furniture High Tables
Living Room Office Furniture
- Items normally associated with the occupancy or use in such areas as offices, conference and reception rooms, institutional waiting rooms, lobbies, and libraries.
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furniture intended for use in an office
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
I've been rearranging the living room
My parents decided to have some new living room furniture, which of course eventually led to having their living and dining rooms redecorated and new carpet as well ;-) So, we have had their old carpet and sofa. The sofa is in lovely condition since Mum and Dad have sat in the matching armchairs. The carpet is faded but is waaaaay better than our old one ~ and to be honest, I rather like the "vintage" look of it! This has led to me finally getting my arse in gear and having a good tidy/rearrange/dust/clean in our living room ~ which has been very neglected these past couple of years. It does still need redecorating but in the meantime, I am very pleased with how things are looking thus far :-) This little display is set out on yet another piece of furniture which belonged to Great Aunt Mary :-) The little brass pixies standing near Gervaise look after the candlesticks ;-D The photo is of Adrian and I taken around 1982/83 in the office where we both worked.
Spring New Living Room Layout, Part I
Mon 04.27.09 - I decided to apartment-building-source opinions on how I should layout my desk vs. settee so that I could enjoy more open space in my 11' x 11' living room | home office and more light from the windows. Thanks to Tammy and Davis, who were kind enough to help me with envisioning a new and better space (Tammy) and moving the furniture (Davis).