Emerald cut diamond yellow gold : 14kt gold watches : Free gold making tips
Emerald Cut Diamond Yellow Gold
- (of a gem) Cut in a rectangular shape with stepped facets
- A rectangular or square-shaped cut-cornered diamond. A step cut, it is favoured for diamonds and emeralds, when the principal purpose is to enhance colour rather than brilliance. It is also sometimes used to emphasize the absence of colour in diamonds. Shape
- A diamond cut is a style or design guide used when shaping a diamond for polishing such as the Brilliant Cut. Cut does not refer to shape (pear, oval), but the symmetry, proportioning and polish of a diamond.
- A square or rectangular-shaped diamond with cut corners. On the crown, there are three concentric rows of facets arranged around the table and, on the pavilion, there are three concentric rows arranged around the culet.
- Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-yellow color blends used to give the impression of the color of the element gold.
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- The most popular gold alloy. An alloy of gold, silver, copper, and often zinc.
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
emerald cut diamond yellow gold - 14k Yellow
14k Yellow Gold Diamond and Emerald J Hoop Earrings
Sixteen green emeralds and 22 sparkling white diamonds (.09 cttw) pair beautifully in these exquisite J hoop earrings, crafted from 14 karat yellow gold. The prong-set stones are arranged vertically in two slightly offset J-shaped curves. The small round emeralds have a light kelly green color and are saturated so that they appear nearly opaque. Subtle in scale yet very elegant in their styling, these earrings are a bright accent for the office or for a night on the town. They are set on 14 karat gold posts and fasten with friction back closures.
Emerald and diamond ring
A faceted emerald cut emerald mounted in a completely hand made 18kt yellow gold ring with hand made platinum wire settings.
Large Vivid Yellow Diamond & Emerald Ring
Large Vivid Yellow Diamond with two Trapezoid cut Emeralds on the side set on 18K Yellow Gold
emerald cut diamond yellow gold
Add a little glamour to your everyday studs with the 10k Created Emerald and Diamond Accent Oval Earrings. Attached to a friction-back post is a beautiful created sapphire shape that radiates with green delight in its prong setting. The earrings receive an ornate and lacy look with the outlining of three-prong white diamonds that are gently placed around each earring. The open shape created between the emerald and the white diamonds showcases a luxurious look for each earring. Add a colorful sparkle to your next special occassion with the .44" by .5" size of each earring. Also a wonderful gift for a May birthday.
Related topics: xbox live gold membership codes for freegold dredges for salegold price ratemidnight cry by gold citygold chain extender14k gold pensgold melting tools