KAL TIRE CALGARY CHINOOK : TYRE DISPOSAL LEGISLATION : CONTI MOTORCYCLE TIRES.
Kal Tire Calgary Chinook
- Kal Tire is a wholly owned Canadian company based in Vernon, British Columbia, where it was originally founded in 1953 by Thomas J. Foord .
- the largest city in southern Alberta; an oil and gas center and a technology center for Alberta and most of western Canada
- Calgary was a territorial electoral district for the Legislative Assembly of Northwest Territories, Canada.
- Calgary was a federal electoral district in Alberta, Canada that was represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1904 to 1917. It was located initially in the Northwest Territories. Following the creation of the province of Alberta in 1905, the riding was located in that province.
- A city in southern Alberta, in southwestern Canada; pop. 710,680
- A large North Pacific salmon that is an important commercial food fish
- a member of an important North American Indian people who controlled the mouth of the Columbia river; they were organized into settlements rather than tribes
- chinook salmon: pink or white flesh of large Pacific salmon
- a warm dry wind blowing down the eastern slopes of the Rockies
- A warm dry wind that blows down the east side of the Rocky Mountains at the end of winter
Citation 560 C-FTJF
Kal Tire Cessna Citation 560 C-FTJF (560-0643) landing rwy 33L at Toronto on October 7, 2010. Arrived from Greenville-Downtown, and departed the next day to Winnipeg and it's base in Vernon, B.C.
~050704 vespa cochrane 028
Hanging around outside the Kal Tire in Cochrane, working on Andy's FIRST flat tire.
See also: tire conversion metricpart worn tyres sloughfind my tyreshoosier atv tirescoker tire chattanooga tnyokohama tire dealer locatorcanadian tire mississauga meadowvalecar tire widthgeneral tire website