Canadian Tire Loans. Racing Car Tyres
Canadian Tire Loans
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is one of Canada's 35 largest publicly traded companies and operates an inter-related network of businesses engaged in retailing (hardgoods, apparel and petroleum) and services (financial and automotive).
- (loan) the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- An act of lending something to someone
- (loan) loanword: a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz' is a German word borrowed into modern English
- A thing that is borrowed, esp. a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest
- (loan) lend: give temporarily; let have for a limited time; "I will lend you my car"; "loan me some money"
In the brave CRX
I loaned them my car - they brought it back a few months later with new tires and brakes, after a thorough going-over by the Canadian authorities.
See also: bkt tractor tiresrecommended tire size for wheelarrow tyres singaporeaggressive atv tiresmercedes wheels and tiresedmonton tire dealersused tires toronto