Gold Flower Petals : Flower Petals In Water.
Gold Flower Petals
- A petal (from Ancient Greek petalon "leaf") is one member or part of the corolla of a flower. The corolla is the name for all of the petals of a flower.
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
gold flower petals - Flower Petals
Flower Petals Falling Down: How to be a Flower Girl
Flower Petals Falling Down: How to be a Flower Girl is designed to instill confidence in your flower girl, allowing her (and all others involved) to focus on the fun and excitement of being a flower girl. This book describes, step-by-step, how a girl is asked to participate as a flower girl, buying the dress and accessories, hair and make-up, and what to expect at the rehearsal and on the wedding day. Written by two experienced flower girls, this book comes complete with full color illustrations, as well as a basket and petals for your flower girl to make and use for practice.
The amazing red orange and gold petals and filaments of a wet Brownea or Handkerchief Tree
Explore Apr 26, 2011 #149 Ever heard of a Handkerchief Tree? This is the nickname given to the trees of the genus Brownea because they produce drooping tassels of young leaves that look like limp linen handkerchiefs. Most Handkerchief Trees generate beautiful fiery red blossoms that produce lots of nectar for their pollinators... hummingbirds. During the day, the mature leaves droop over the flowers to protect them from the hot sun. Handkerchief Trees are native to the rainforests of South America but grow well here in South Florida. A slow-growing, small tree with very large heads of brilliant, exotic red flowers. Brownea coccinea subsp. capitella, Brownea capitella, Rose of Venezuela, Scarlet Flame Bean Brownea coccinea subsp. capitella, Caesalpinioideae / Caesalpiniaceae Brownea sp., Handkerchief Tree, Fabaceae
Enamel Cloisonne Silver Swirl Flower Earrings
Multiple shades of transparent enamels and fine silver cloisonne wires were fired in many layers onto etched fine silver base, in shades of golds, orange, reds and roses,utilizing cloisonne and basse taille enameling techniques. The hand crafted bezel consists of fine silver and hand cut etched sterling silver sheet sawed and shaped into the delicate flower petal design. Flower bezel measures 3/4 inches x 3/4 inches Total earring length from top of ear wire to base of the flower measures 1.5 inches Handcrafted sterling silver earwires.