Blooms Florist - Boys Before Flowers Episode 25.
- someone who grows and deals in flowers; "the florist made up an attractive bouquet"
- a shop where flowers and ornamental plants are sold
- A person who sells and arranges plants and cut flowers
- (floral) resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- Produce flowers; be in flower
- (bloom) flower: reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of fire, color, or light) Become radiant and glowing
- Come into or be in full beauty or health; flourish
- (bloom) produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (bloom) the best time of youth
blooms florist - Love in
Love in Bloom
Hope Walker survived early breast cancer at just thirty-years-old, but a mastectomy left her with a lot of scarring—and some serious fears about dating. Hope owns Changing Seasons, Heart Lake’s most popular flower shop. When it comes to love and relationships, she’s able to work magic through her expert flower arranging…for everyone but herself. Then one day a handsome contractor starts coming into her shop, but Hope knows he’d rather have a whole woman than someone like her.
When Hope stakes a plot of ground at Heart Lake’s community garden, she finds that a woman can grow all sorts of things there: flowers, herbs, vegetables and even friendship. As she gets to know the two women who share neighboring plots, they discover that they can learn a lot from each other—not just about gardening, but about life. And Hope realizes that in order to live life to the fullest, sometimes you have to take a chance on love.
Florist at Lombard and 23rd (or is it 24th?) I had to select a photo from my archives for Wide-angle Wednesday. It seems as though I am only using my 100mm macro lens and my 70-300 mm telephoto lens these days and have nothing current to throw into the pool that meets the wide angle requirements!
Poppy in bloom
Seen at a florist on London Road, Derby; didn't buy it though; it flowers but briefly and this one won't last for very long...
Four sisters. One family-owned flower shop. Endless opportunities for fun...or disaster!
This fresh new series is full of girl--and flower--power.
Delphinium "Del" Bloom loves her grandparents' flower shop, where it's always peaceful and calm--unlike her cluttered house, where her three sisters--Rose, Aster, and Poppy--constantly cause drama. But then Gran and Gramps move away and leave the flower shop in the care of Del's scatterbrained parents! Their first order is for a big wedding and the bride wants everything--especially the flowers--to be PERFECT. Worse, the mean girl in Del's class happens to be a junior bridesmaid! Can Del help her family and save the day?