2. Turn in your interactive notebook and binder weekly and make sure assignments are not missing and on time.
3. Make sure you well on all exams!
4. Check progress reports regularly. They can be checked on the computer any time.
5. Feel free to arrange a conference with me during office hours if you are concerned about your grade.
If I record an assignment as missing, it was not turned in. Assignments marked as missing may be stamped, but were not in your binder.
Additional or cancelled office hours are announced every Monday under announcements
Yes and no. It is not mandatory for you to have a computer. You will have online assignments every chapter and many of our class resources are online. Some assignments may be done with phones that have online capability. In general, a computer is the modern tool for students of this era. Successful students need to know how to use a computer. If your family is in position to arrange getting a computer, it will be very beneficial to get one. If not, there are computers available at Oakland High and at the public library.
You can also call Oakland High School at (510) 874 - 3676 and leave a message for Miss Abernethy.
If you are in school stop by room 207 during office hours.
2. Have your homework out on your desk.
3. Begin the Warmup.
Get tutoring for extra help.