Decorating a ranch style home. Design wall decor. Home office decorating idea.
Decorating A Ranch Style Home
- Modern ranch-style homes, popularized in the 1950s, were championed by such architectural giants as Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Usually found in the western states or western provinces, both in Canada and the United Sates. Includes all meals, services and entertainment provided with your stay. Location is usually on the outskirts of cities.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
365 Project: Day 107 - Tour of Homes
My mom and I toured the Street of Dreams tour of homes this weekend in Stone Creek Ranch in Fair Oaks. There 5 homes by different builders, decorated by different interior decorators. We were shuttled from home to home in chartered limousine buses and got to vote on our favorite floorplans and decorating styles. Plus, I took a ton of pictures of my favorite features in each house. So if we ever build again, I'll have an arsenal of pictures to guide me. :-) All in all, it took us about three hours and we thoroughly enjoyed it. This picture is of the fabulous clubhouse pool, complete with a lazy river... Love it!!!
The Courthouse - 1913
Nicola, BC. Built in 1913, and identical to the courthouse in the City of Merritt, the Nicola Courthouse was for many years the ranch manager's house. It has now been re-decorated in period style, and is an imaginative venue for family reunions, retreats, seminars, or simply a relaxing atmosphere in which to spend time at the ranch.
See also: themes decoratinghorse themed decordecorate wall lettershannah montana bathroom decorfabrication decor aquariumdecorating white kitchensimple outdoor wedding decorationssnowman outdoor decorations