The Information age
This unit has been designed to explore how the world we live in is constantly changing as a result of new technologies. We live in an age full of data and information which, in many cases, is crucial to our standard of living and overall quality of life.
- To be aware of key technologies used to convey information
- To be aware of how technology allows us to present information in different ways
- To understand how information can be shared quickly, allowing people greater interaction with others
- To understand some of the issues and challenges surrounding the use of technology
What you need to do
Your task is to produce an e-book using Dreamweaver to tell people 100 years from now what life was like in the "Information Age."
This e-book must contain:
- An introduction which makes it clear that you understand the audience and purpose of the e-book
You should also write: