Welcome to Portland, Oregon!
Association of Architecture School Librarians
Annual Conference, March 25-28, 2009
Program events take place on March 26-27 with March 25 and March 28 available for optional activities.
Registration is due by Friday, March 6, 2009.
What to expect ...
- Opportunities to share work experiences with colleagues
Interactions with engaging speakers, including
- Guided tours, featuring
- Portland's achievements in sustainability, such as Ecotrust and the Armory/Gerding Theater (both historic renovations).
- Portland's downtown architecture and public art
UO Portland Center, White Stag Complex
Dancing in Pioneer Courthouse Square, March 2009
Bibliography Image database
- Abbott, Carl. Greater Portland: Urban Life & Landscape in the Pacific Northwest. Univ Pennsylvania, 2001.
- Bosker, Gideon. Frozen Music : a History of Portland Architecture. Oregon Historical Society, c1985.
- King, Bart. An Architectural Guidebook to Portland. Oregon State University Press, 2007.
Blog YouTube videos: