Opening in late October, 2016.
Spring 2017 Conference
Date: March 3-4, 2017
Location: Ball State University, Muncie, IN
Conference Keynote Speaker: Thomas Tweed
, University of Notre Dame, "Religion in Higher Education
The deadline for proposal submissions is January 10, 2017. The link below will open in late October, 2016.
- Authors may submit a 250 to 450 word proposal for individual papers
or for panels of papers.
- The online submission system will prompt you to
designate a particular "Section" for your proposal.
- Descriptions of each section are
listed on the Section Chairs web
page. If you have any questions about whether your proposal is
appropriate for a particular section, please contact that section’s
- If you feel your proposal does not fit into any of our current
sections, you may submit it to the Special Topics section.
- While at least one Special Topics session may be related to the theme addressed by the conference speaker, proposals to Special Topics (or any other section) need not be tailored to fit the themes addressed in the plenary session.
- Creative, unconventional, interactive session formats are encouraged.
- You may also opt to submit a proposal for a poster if that better suits your project; just indicate this in the proposal itself.
- If you are interested in organizing a panel, email the section chair directly.
Please observe these restrictions:
- You may submit up to two different proposals to a single section.
- You may submit up to two different proposals to two different sections.
- You may not submit the same proposal to two different sections.
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent out at the beginning of February.
Click this link to submit a proposal (opens late October)