IV. MTNs/ BGs Instruments Sales – Swift Purchase Procedures ONLY!!!! Minimum POF is $50M Euro MT760s (to Raise Capital then Purchase $50B of Instruments; otherwise Straight Purchase Requires $500M MT760s by Top 25 World Banks email@example.com
RWA/LOI - CUT AND PASTE IT ON YOUR OFFER
Date: Month Day,
To: A. Partners LLC
Attention of: I G (Signatory Seller)
Attention of: I G (Signatory Seller) - PREFERENCE TO TRUST MEMBERS (AFFILIATION START MIN $10M EURO TO OPEN TRUST ACCOUNTS; 50M EURO MT760S FROM TOP 10 SWIFT BANK IS SUFFICIENT TO HELP YOU DEVELOP THE CASH $$$$ TO PURCHASE UP TO 50B OF MTNS A YEAR. INTRODUCE CIS, PASSPORT, AND POF MT760s 50M Euros Minimum)
Seller Rep: Vicente B. Galindo, firstname.lastname@example.org 1.916.308.3020
I/ WE, (Buyer Signatory Name), with passport number: XXXXXXX issued by (Country), do hereby confirm with full legal and corporate responsibility and with full control of all funds, under the penalty of perjury, that (Company / Organization Name) is ready, willing and able to purchase with good, clean and cleared Euros (€) of non-criminal origins, through our banking source, the following described Medium Term Notes (MTN’s) derived from legal sources and of non-criminal origin. It is understood that Buyers are required to participate in Buy / Sale Program for at least 50M Euro before the Closure of MTNs SS Purchase.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT
Instrument: Medium Term Notes- Cash Back for Wholesale Swift Medium Purchase – We do not Retail Sales.
Term: Ten (10) Year
Issuing Banks: Deutsche Bank
Age: Slightly Seasoned
Currency: European Community Currency € (EURO)
Contract Amount: FIVE HUNDRED BILLION Euro (€500,000,000,000.00) with Rolls and Extensions
Invoice Price: 52% Plus 2% 50+2) or better (Pricing varies with MT760 Value Commitments and Contracts Terms Agreed to by Buyer/Seller)
Coupon Rate: Seven and One Half Percent Euro (€7.5%)
Commission: One Percent (2%) of Face Value
First Tranche: Five-Hundred Million Euros (€500,000,000.00 Million)
Subsequent Tranches: To be mutually agreed upon
Mode of Payment: MT 799
Settlement: Euroclear Screen Block Pay (SBP) OR MT103.
Delivery: SWIFT MT-760 only followed by Hardcopy to be delivered via Bank-bonded courier within seven (7) banking days
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES -ARE YOU READY????
1. Buyer submits this Letter of Intent (LOI) / Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with full banking Co-ordinates, and Client’s Information Sheet, Non-Solicitation Letter, Copy of the Signatory’s Passport, Corporate Resolution, POF, update bank statement or tear sheet and letter of authorization.
2. after due diligence, the Seller signs, stamps and returns by Email the LOI, which will become a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), with Seller’s full banking Co-ordinates. Email copies of this MOU will initiate the Transaction.
3. Buyer then issues and sends MT799 to Seller’s Bank Account for first tranche as pre-advise format in Appendix 1.
4. Within One (1) international banking day after receiving the MT799, Seller will issue a Corporate Invoice to the Buyer, together with printout of Euroclear screen containing but not limited to ISIN, CUSIP numbers, issuing bank, date of issue and maturity, text of instrument, custodial safekeeping numbers, Euroclear screen access-, validity- and Blocking codes, full bonding power information.
5. Within six (6) International Banking hours, after receipt of the above referred to Corporate Invoice, Buyer will validate and authenticate on Brussels Euroclear Screen, block the transaction using the blocking codes provided on the Invoice, Seller on the Brussels Euroclear Screen and settle via Fed Wire, MT103 to SELLER’s bank coordinates indicated in the Corporate Invoice.
6. After the SELLER Bank has received Euroclear settlement or payment by SWIFT MT 103 or Fed Wire, the bank Instruments will immediately be delivered via Euroclear/DTC to Buyers Bank and hard copies by bonded courier to the BUYER’s Bank or to such other depository as may be designated by the BUYER’s Bank within seven (7) International Banking days.
7. Any associated fees payable to intermediaries and consultants are paid simultaneously with the completion of each payment in accordance with the Master Fee Protection Agreement.
8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.