Woven Window Shades. Southern Blinds And Shutters
Woven Window Shades
- (window shade) an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- (of fabric) Formed by interlacing long threads passing in one direction with others at a right angle to them
- (of a complex story or pattern) Made in a specified way from a number of interconnected elements
- made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole; "woven fabrics"; "woven baskets"; "the incidents woven into the story"; "folk songs woven into a symphony"
- (weave) pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
- (of basketwork or a wreath) Made by interlacing items such as cane, stems, flowers, or leaves
- (weave) interlace by or as if by weaving
woven window shades - Bali Natural
Bali Natural Bamboo Roman Shade - Free Shipping, 28x54
Our beautiful Roman-style Bamboo shades can only be described as the sensible choice. Noted for their rich textures and beautiful colors they also help protect your home against penetrating heat and Winter air. Note: For inside mount, please order a shade that is smaller than the width of your window so that it fits inside your window or does not rub against the sides. It should be at least 1/4 of an inch smaller to ensure a proper fit. Not for outdoor use, it will mold in high humidity environment. Each shade comes with a Retro-fit kit recommended by the CPSC. This kit enables the removal of operating cords. For more information on Roman Shade safety go to windowcoverings.org.
Welcome the new, natural works of our Melhanna Woven Wood Shades a casually elegant collection of carefully selected bamboos, rattan, reeds, jutes, and woods. These beautiful natural materials offer great design flexibility. Popular styles, from Ashwood to Zig-Zag, make creating an ambiance that reflects your lifestyle effortless.
Kirsch Woven Woods Shades
Woven Woods Shades are shown with the Bottom-Up feature, where the shades can be positioned on the lower half of the window to draw upwards if desired. Woven bamboo slats filter the sun and allow for some view of the marsh, while providing privacy.
woven window shades
Product Description Our beautiful fabric roller shades join function and fashion. Each shade comes standard with a continuous cord loop to make opening and closing simpler, and adds an elegant touch. Keep the harsh rays of the sun outside and enjoy a restful night sleep with our blackout shades, or the privacy offered by our non-blackout roller shades. Moreover, save a few dollars on your summer cooling bills by keeping the warming sunlight outside. Roller Shades can be mounted on either the inside or outside of your window; however, we highly recommend ordering outside mounts since the fabric is generally about 1 3/8" less wide than the width of the mounting. - For an outside mount we recommend ordering a size that is 3" to 5" larger in width than your window opening to minimize light gaps. - For an inside mount, you must order an exact size. For instance, order a 36" shade only of the window opening at the top of your window is 36". In addition, since the width of the fabric is about 1 3/8" less than the window, please be aware that the fabric will come approximately 34 5/8" (from a 36" purchase) creating a potential light gap.