Butterfly Bed Canopy. Silk Curtains And Drapes
Butterfly Bed Canopy
- A showy or frivolous person
- A fluttering and nauseated sensation felt in the stomach when one is nervous
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- An insect with two pairs of large wings that are covered with tiny scales, usually brightly colored, and typically held erect when at rest. Butterflies fly by day, have clubbed or dilated antennae, and usually feed on nectar
- flutter like a butterfly
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- The time for sleeping
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
A Streamline Moderne Villa of Red and Brown Bricks - Thornbury
Built on what was formerly a dairy, this 1930s red and brown brick Streamline Moderne Art Deco villa in the Melbourne suburb of Thornbury is much newer than the Edwardian houses directly across the street. The stepped clinker brick features above the windows and vestibule entranceway, the stepped chimney, flat roofed vestibule canopy, "waterfall windows" and the rounded edging of the porch are typical of the uncluttered lines of Australian Art Deco architecture in the late 30s, just before the Second World War. The whole house is surrounded by a well kept garden with trimmed lawns, camelias, and a bank of rosemary. The dry stone garden bed edgings are all original from when the garden was set out in the 1930s.
Miniature Fairy Bed or Doll Bed
This little fairy bed was lovingly created using aspen twigs and bark. Then, decorated with moss, acorns and fairy dust. We covered the aspen twigs with fabric leaves, a moss mattress and gorgeous sheer and opaque satin glitter indian fabrics. A sheer pillow stuffed with lichen, and an opaque satin glitter pillow stuffed with cotton is included. The mattress and bedding are all removable (not glued down). There is a tiny butterfly resting on the sheer canopy. And, of course, fairy dust is sprinkled throughout... The bed is 1:12 scale. Length is 6 1/2", width is 4" and height is 6 1/4" at highest point.