9 foot round rugs : Best high traffic carpet
9 Foot Round Rugs
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Give a round shape to
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- A corresponding part of the leg in vertebrate animals
- pay for something; "pick up the tab"; "pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages"; "foot the bill"
- a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard; "he is six feet tall"
- A locomotory or adhesive organ of an invertebrate
- the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
- The lower extremity of the leg below the ankle, on which a person stands or walks
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- nine: denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
- nine: the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- In mathematics, the repeating decimal 0.999 which may also be written as 0.9, 0.9? or 0.(9), denotes a real number that can be shown to be the number one. In other words, the symbols 0.999 and 1 represent the same number.
Day 206: Itchy feet
So. This is my footprint. A print of all the places I have stepped foot in [quite literally]. It's not that many places. But it's still places I've been. I hope to travel to more places, so I can get it stamped on the bottom of my feet. But at the moment it's only a few places. But for a 22 year old today, it seems like I'm not that well-traveled. But for a 22 year old who somehow manages to scrape enough cash to get to these places. It's a pretty good deal. I really really wanna go on holiday right now. Or jet off somewhere. Anywhere. Please. Very itchy feet indeed.
My early foot pix, please give me your best comments & loving support*
Similar posts: how to get red stains out of carpetwashing carpetcarpet cleaners hirecarpet cleaning walsallbest commercial carpet cleanerscarpet cleaners mariettarug underlay