Gold Heart Necklace With Diamonds : White Gold Wire : Gold Chain 18
Gold Heart Necklace With Diamonds
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- (diamond) very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- (diamond) a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- (diamond) rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- The region of the chest above the heart
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
The myth of Daedalus tells us the story of the Greek master craftsman, who had built the Labyrinth for king Minos to keep the monster Minotaurus imprisoned. He later gave Minos' daughter, Ariadne the clew of string that helped Theseus to escape from the Labyrinth. Minos was furious and kept Daedalus and his son Icarus imprisoned on Crete. Daedalus - realizing that they could not escape by land and sea - glued feathers with beeswax together and built wings for themselves. Then they flew away, towards freedom and land. Icarus was delighted by the flight and his heart felt the desire to reach the heavens. As he soared higher and higher he got dangerously close to the sun and the wax holding his wings together melted. Icarus fell to his death into the sea. Does this ancient story remind you to your desires to reach goals that are maybe set too high? Does this desire move humanity forward or what? And yes, some of us may fail, but fail trying! Argentium sterling silver. A 0.35 ct green natural sapphire and six champagne diamonds (0.22 tcw) are set in 14K gold. The pendant is 1 9/16" (42 mm) wide and 1'(26 mm) high. The chain is a 2.6 mm flat cable chain. Total length of the necklace is 18".
Coconut Ice ~ Starry Nights Gown (Gold Dust)
You'll be as breathtaking as the stars of the night wearing Starry Nights, an exquisite collection of gowns designed by Andromeda Raine, owner of Coconut Ice @ Butterfly Island. The collection comes in seven colors and includes three prim skirts. One long, one that is both long and sheer, and one that is a shorter length if you prefer a casual look. The gown sets also include two dainty flower brooches. One for the chest area and one for the belt area. If you ever wished to live in an enchanting tree house or a magical house, Andromeda also rents homes at her two Sims, Butterfly Island and Butterfly Hollow. Make your Second Life experience one to remember and please visit her two lovely Sims today. Gentle souls with kind hearts are always welcome!
Similar posts: gold chain extendercam4 gold accountgold bug 2 for saleprice of gold per gramblue gold news forumswhite gold rosary bead necklacepatented gold mines for sale