Make playdough without cooking - Essentials of classic italian cooking by marcella hazan - Beef rib roast cooking times.
Make Playdough Without Cooking
- Play-Doh is a modeling compound used by children for art and craft projects at home and in school. Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and silicone oil, the product was first manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA as a wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The structure or composition of something
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
We made playdough today :) And I'm a dork and used organic flour.. because that's what I had... lol Recipe: 2c flour 1c salt 4t cream of tartar 2T oil 1c water food coloring (or wilton's) Mix together until smooth (it will kind of be the consistancy of pancake batter), heat on stove (on medium-low) until "doughy". Try not to overcook it (it gets crusty). If you add food coloring before cooking the dough, the dye will bind with the protein in the flour and not come off on your hands later.. I divided mine so I could mix the colors before cooking. It also gets quite a bit darker when you are cooking it.
Playdough - Hotdoggin at Green Elephant
Playdough performs at his album release part for "Hotdoggin" at the Green Elephant in Dallas, TX Playdough performs at his album release party for "Hotdoggin" at the Green Elephant in Dallas, TX
Similar posts: best cooking methodschiang mai cookingcooking knives setinfrared cooking recipesbasics of cookingcalories in cooking spraydaily cooking with samina jalil