Silver oak leaf. Silver short shorts.
Silver Oak Leaf
- small slender tree with usually entire grey-green pendulous leaves and white or cream-colored flowers; northern Australia
- Grevillea robusta, commonly known as the southern silky oak or Silky-oak, or Australian Silver-oak, is the largest species in the genus Grevillea.
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- Turn over (the pages of a book or the papers in a pile), reading them quickly or casually
- (of a plant, esp. a deciduous one in spring) Put out new leaves
- flick: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
Mighty Oak Leaf Necklace
Autumn at it's sexiest! This stunning necklace is made using a real oak leaf that has been dipped into 99.9% fine silver. A beautiful faceted glass briolette, swarovski crystals and an oval sterling silver chain enhance the beauty of this piece further. The overall length of the necklace is 18 ?” and can be adjusted to any length.
Antique oak leaves
Using antique tools I created this recycled sterling silver intaglio ring, featuring oak leaves that were carved into tools from the 1800s. Except for an accurate shot of the ring, the rest of the image combines a little overexposure with a bokeh pattern.