SILVER FOREST EARRING - TWINKLE SILVER CLEANER - FABLE 2 SILVER KEYS GUIDE
Silver Forest Earring
- jewelry to ornament the ear; usually clipped to the earlobe or fastened through a hole in the lobe
- A piece of jewelry worn on the ear
- (Earrings) Often gold, pirates and privateers wore them primarily as a show of wealth, to avoid taxation, or as security to pay for their funeral.
- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A large area covered chiefly with trees and undergrowth
- afforest: establish a forest on previously unforested land; "afforest the mountains"
- land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- A large number or dense mass of vertical or tangled objects
- (in England) An area, typically owned by the sovereign and partly wooded, kept for hunting and having its own laws
Pine Forest Earrings - Hemi Jasper and Sterling Silver Earrings
These gorgeous earrings are made with amazing hemi jasper flat ovals and Bali sterling silver components and ear wires. The hemi jasper ovals are the prettiest green color with a little bit of aqua in it, and incredible beige patterns. I think I should have gotten another strand of these gorgeous stones! The earrings are a touch over 1.25" top to bottom (a little over 0.75" without the ear wires).
Forest Earring, now available in my Etsy store. A silver oval chain tumbles down the wearer’s ear to meet two small picture jasper circles and a single irregular shaped, green and blue aquamarine. This earring embodies the tones of the fresh morning forest and combines nicely with natural, and earth like tones.