Lace Window Shade - Sliding Door Blinds Ideas.
Lace Window Shade
- an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- intertwine: spin,wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"; "intertwined hearts"
- a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- Braid used for trimming, esp. on military dress uniforms
- a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- A fine open fabric, typically one of cotton or silk, made by looping, twisting, or knitting thread in patterns and used esp. for trimming garments
- A cord or leather strip passed through eyelets or hooks on opposite sides of a shoe or garment and then pulled tight and fastened
lace window shade - Select Blinds
Select Blinds 3/4" Single Cell Spun Lace Shades 72x60
Blinds cellular blinds 3/4" single cell spun lace cellular shades provide privacy, yet allow sunlight to gently filter through into your room, giving the room a very warm feel and an elegant appearance. Honeycomb construction provides superior insulation and energy efficiency. The 3/4" cell shades fabric is available in large widths to allow coverage for large windows without seams or overlaps. SelectBlinds' 3/4" single cell spun lace cellular shades are available in a variety of enticing colors, and combine with a host of specialty systems that will satisfy your window covering needs. As with all of our products these cell shades come with a limited lifetime warranty. Blind size of 72 x 60. Snow,Alabaster,Balmy Seas,Beach,Biscuit,Bright White,Buff,Buttercream,Cameo,Cupid's Dart
the charming house of broken things
The House of Broken Things The old bungalow home is oddly charming: Shy but sensually feminine. Wisteria veils the porch almost overpowering it. The interior of dark wood against rich red, creamy peach, and deep mossy green, Is dressed in sunshine and white lace A woman’s hesitantly inviting home. One has to be there a while to notice the cracks, The broken things: The Victorian mirror cracked across, Every square inch of wall space filled with pictures, many with frames with broken glass, ill-fitted or ragged mats, damaged frames; The china cabinet missing its glass, allowing anyone to reach in and handle the teacups lacking saucers, the punch cups sans bowl, the mismatched glasses, and the cup containing the crystals that have fallen off the chandelier. On a table. A pretty little dish of hyacinth blue with a pie-shaped wedge missing “I just love the color.” Dangling chimes with pieces missing; pretty but slightly stained rugs rescued from the street, The brass headboard propped against the wall, not connected to the bed; antique and junque furniture with decorative woodwork and brass drawer pulls missing; lamps missing shades; shades missing lamps; things saved for other uses (wool socks for mittens). The poignancy invoked by these broken things is only exceeded by the poignancy t of those who live or have lived here. Whisper, the dog who backed into rooms, the white shepherd whose back had been broken and whose fears were many, found a home at the house of broken things Ollie, the dog who whimpered each time he passed a particular nondescript piece of land, the black lab with the long legs who huddled at the back of his cage for months, unwanted, unloved (perhaps because he killed cats) until he too found a home at the house of broken things. Callie, the dog whose days were numbered, crazed from being tied up and abandoned— snarling, vicious and whimpering all at once; a dog who was afraid of everyone, especially small boys, now healing at the house of broken things Over time these animals laid down their hurts, their fears and their rage and began to mend in the house of broken things. Even broken two-legged animals have sought sanctuary at the house of broken things, some for an afternoon, some for longer, even much longer. After all, who can better help heal one who is broken than one who was broken and healed herself?
Romantic Lace Wedding Gown
Chantilly Lace and Chiffon multi-colored wedding gown, with 5 shades of purple on hem flounce and neckline. Lace at neck beaded with seed pearls and crystals.