Fashion women clothing - Calgary fashion week.
Fashion Women Clothing
- Clothes collectively
- (clothes) apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- The production and marketing of new styles of goods, esp. clothing and cosmetics
- characteristic or habitual practice
- A popular trend, esp. in styles of dress and ornament or manners of behavior
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- A manner of doing something
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- An adult human female
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- A female worker or employee
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
ndian Women’s Clothing Salwar Kameez With Handmade Embroidery
Salwar kameez is the traditional dress worn by women of people India. Salwar are loose trousers and the kameez is a long shirt. It is the usual everyday dress for both men and women in India where it may be transliterated into English as shalwar qamiz. Some versions are sometimes called a Punjabi suit, after the Indus valley area called the Punjab. In Gujarat it is usually called a Zabho.
Fashion Plate From 1947
She's doing that Japanese V-finger thing!
See also: play fashion designing gamesrare fashion promotional coderock fashion trendswater fashion photographymost popular fashion magazineslatest fashion guidehourglass fashion tipsfashion careers in nycarabic hijab fashionfashion schools in sydney