LEATHER LACE ON STEERING WHEEL COVER : SHEFFIELD BIG WHEEL : COLOR WHEEL PRINTABLE WORKSHEET.
Leather Lace On Steering Wheel Cover
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- whip with a leather strap
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- A fine open fabric, typically one of cotton or silk, made by looping, twisting, or knitting thread in patterns and used esp. for trimming garments
- Braid used for trimming, esp. on military dress uniforms
- A cord or leather strip passed through eyelets or hooks on opposite sides of a shoe or garment and then pulled tight and fastened
- intertwine: spin,wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"; "intertwined hearts"
Windmills & Steering Wheels
Here's the deal: I got this new lens, an' I just had to play with it, so I stopped by an abandoned farmstead that belongs to folks that I know, and had to get a shot of my favorite, and most photographed windmill, this time through the steering wheel on an old swather
The Beauty Still Shines Through
A great antique Ford V8 Coupe that I spied at an Advance Auto in Marietta. The owner has made it "comfortable" with A/C, a crate GM engine, a CD player, and a lace-on leather steering wheel cover. But the beauty still shines through.