Pop Make Up - Best Scene Makeup - Marks Make Up.
Pop Make Up
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- dad: an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- like a pop or with a pop; "everything went pop"
- popular: (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
- Commercial popular music, in particular accessible, tuneful music of a kind popular since the 1950s and sometimes contrasted with rock, soul, or other forms of popular music
- A pop record or song
pop make up - Gary Fong
Gary Fong Puffer Pop Up Flash Diffuser
THE PUFFER mounts in the hot-shoe slot of digital cameras with a pop-up flash, greatly softening and enhancing the quality of light. It's great for portraits, grab-shots of people and closeups of objects (great for e-bay photos!) It packs up nice and small for convenient storage in your camera bag (or pocket!) and has eight different mounting positions for the perfect fit for any popup flash camera. If you use your popup flash with a wide angle lens and shade, you've probably seen a really weird half-circle dark shadow at the bottom of your image. That's the shadow from your lens shade. When you put on the Puffer diffuser, the shadow is nearly eliminated. Provides professional-style diffused lighting from your camera’s pop-up flash Softens camera’s harsh direct flash Reduces harsh shadows Ingeniously mounts via the camera’s flash shoe Adjustable for center positioning of any pop-up flash regardless of size Works in any camera mode (ex: Program, Aperture priority, etc.)
Making pop-ups at Caterham Valley library
Robert Crowther helps children to make their own pop-ups at a workshop at Caterham Valley library
Explode and Make Up
Explode and Make Up Beat Kitchen Chicago, Illinois February 19, 2011
pop make up
Get ready to look at books in a whole new way! These unique projects consist of far more than paper stitched between cardboard covers. Instead, they showcase a host of fabulous features and magically unfold like a map, contain cards that slip into pockets, include pop-ups perfect for celebrating all types of occasions, and tell stories on a scroll. There's even one that unrolls like a movie. And kids will really enjoy choosing the style that's just right for what they want to say and do--so their message will come through loud and clear. Gwen Diehn, whose work critics have called "remarkably creative and inspiring"* and "outstanding,"** makes crafting easy with her superb explanations of tools and techniques.
"What is wonderful about this title is the author's ability to interest and convince readers that they, too, can become creators....Great ideas for inspiring projects."--School Library Journal
*From Library Journal, for Simple Printmaking
**From Booklist, for Nature Crafts for Kids