Bright colorful makeup - Make up in school.
Bright Colorful Makeup
- colored: having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper"; "the film was in color"; "amber-colored heads of grain"
- (colors) a flag that shows its nationality
- Having much or varied color; bright
- Full of interest; lively and exciting
- (of a person's life or background) Involving variously disreputable activities
- having striking color; "colorful autumn leaves"
- having striking color; "bright dress"; "brilliant tapestries"; "a bird with vivid plumage"
- emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; "the sun was bright and hot"; "a bright sunlit room"
- brilliantly: with brightness; "the stars shone brilliantly"; "the windows glowed jewel bright"
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
bright colorful makeup - 88 Color
88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette
Long Lasting! Made with pure Mica pigments. This palette contains majority frosted textures and includes deep vibrant turquoises, plums, bronzes, and golds, matte eyebrow colours, liners, and shimmer highlighters.Bright, vibrant colors with rich pigmentation. Perfect for Makeup Artists and Photographers, TV/Film, or those who want to diversify their makeup collection. Case size: 9" x 6.5" Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
76 of 365: Peacock eyes
ugh...today it was already 103 outside...i seriously hate the summer and the heat...i've lived in california all my life but i'm seriously rethinking it...most of my makeup sweated off before i could even get a photo in!... it doesn't help that lately i've been depressed...i miss mars...miss making things and and hanging out with another female who is willing to make an ass out of herself with me...which is rare for me since most of my friends were male... i need a vacation away from my home and my family but i have nowhere to go... being with anthony every night is wonderful though...and unlike most men he enjoys discussing makeup and clothes with me...either that or he's a great actor :D makeup: blue: Urban Decay's Peace with Majestic Green in Duocrome B/G green: urban decay graffiti with Jesse's girl over it in Majestic Green yellow: mineral glow in yellow
Makeup is... only for rockstars.
I like this one a lot for two reasons: One: Some how the lines, shades, and colors just matched up perfectly after seperately editing them, and i didn't really try to match them that much. But once it was finished, i found it matches much better than i could have purposely provided. Two: My mom is always yelling about how my eye shadow is too bright and colorful or dark (more so), and how my eyeliner is always wayy to thick (not shown in this pic), but I always tell her that i have an excuse...for i am in a band.