90CM DUAL FUEL RANGE COOKER - CHIEF COOK.
90cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- A flexible-fuel vehicle (FFV) or dual-fuel vehicle (colloquially called a flex-fuel vehicle) is an alternative fuel vehicle with an internal combustion engine designed to run on more than one fuel, usually gasoline blended with either ethanol or methanol fuel, and both fuels are stored in the
- The ability of a facility or piece of equipment to use more than one kind of fuel, usually gas or oil. (top)
- A comfort system that pairs an electric heat pump with a gas furnace, providing an energy-efficient alternative to the conventional furnace/air conditioner combination.
- The Cooker is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label in 1957. It was recorded on September 29, 1957 and features performances by Morgan, Pepper Adams, Bobby Timmons, Paul Chambers and Philly Joe Jones.
- a utensil for cooking
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- An appliance used for cooking food
- A set of different things of the same general type
- The area of variation between upper and lower limits on a particular scale
- scope: an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach
- The scope of a person's knowledge or abilities
- roll: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
- change or be different within limits; "Estimates for the losses in the earthquake range as high as $2 billion"; "Interest rates run from 5 to 10 percent"; "The instruments ranged from tuba to cymbals"; "My students range from very bright to dull"
GSM DUAL FUEL Modular Prototype
Alternative fuels are examined, the 3, 23 ? CNG 8" dia cylinders were straped,located above rear seat, and 60 ?(20gal) gasoline tank. peak 990 mile est.(both 20gal equiv=40x24mpg avg) versitile vehicle was built on a rugged box steel frame. ©International Automobile Show, New York. 160 hp, 4.3L/262 V6, or larger 8, also GM 4 sp automatic, P215/75R15 tires. Wheelbase was from 117.5, 131.5 -155.5", 188.5-275" length depending on application. Weight,+3800. Lower and upper body was composite, section repairable. Flexible pvc body panels. ©GSM Automotive, Ville Staint-Laurent, Qc, Canada H4R 2A1(Not around anymore)
We got the range from Electrolux, who is one of the few companies that make a dual-fuel in black, and it is just LOVELY. Granted, we used to have to constantly check the temperature in the old oven with a thermometer and set it a little over a hundred degrees higher on the control than the desired temperature. And the handle was wired to the oven front because it was broken. So maybe this isn't coming from a place of unbiased comparison. But so far, it has proven to be a rather excellent little piece of machinery.
Related topics: cookie delivery seattlechili recipe slow cookerbirdhouse cookie jarcook county probation officeingredients to make sugar cookiescook county cemeteriesny cookcook county tax propertynut horn cookie recipegourmet gingerbread cookies