| Enter Proposal Here - Click on it!
The Eighth Floor
. . . a technology and learning center for educators
This summer we are pulling together a day of fast-paced learning centered around technology integration. We hope you will want to make a contribution.
Good topics to consider:
- Online Instruction/Course Design/Blended Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- Google Tools
- Web 2.0 Tools
- Apps for Mobile Devices
- STEM Topics
- Social Media
- 1:1 Classrooms
- Problem Based Learning
- Digital Literacy
- Hot Topics
- We are pretty open, but do want to focus on education and use of technology.
We are hoping for topics to be different from our regular classes.
We have so many talented and experienced educators who are members of The Eighth Floor Consortium. We invite you to share what you know and your enthusiasm for it. There are two types of presentations.
- The 50 minute session: These will be held in a computer equipped classroom, along with instructor computer/projection, and Smart or Promethean board. We hope these will be active learning opportunities.
- Pop-Up Topics - Focused Discussion or Demonstration: 50 minute sessions held in our Large Classroom. Instructor computer, projector, and Smartboard, with ten round tables. The nature of these sessions are informational, conversational, cooperative, and open structured.
You may submit as many proposals as you would like.
Deadline for Proposals: June 8, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: June 13, 2016
*Presenters will receive a specialized certificate.
Enter Proposal Here