Cheap camera store : Best camera phones with flash : Vtech kidizoom video camera
Cheap Camera Store
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
After spending quite a bit of time browsing pictures taken with the Holga and similar cameras and then trolling eBay (where I picked up a couple of cameras for 99-cents and $1.25 this afternoon), I bought this cheap camera for 98-cents at the local 98 cent store. I wonder if I'll notice the two cent difference between this and a camera at the dollar store. Not only was the camera 98-cents, the FILM was 98-cents. So we'll see what I get with both a cheap camera and cheap film. The camera was made in China. According to the boxes, the film was made in Germany and expired in May 2007.
Day 29•New Camera Stuff•6/20/08
I got new camera stuff today! I went to Wolf Camera because they're the cheaper camera store around here. I've been needing a new tripod so that was my main reason for going. I got a tripod that converts to a monopod for $40! That's $30 cheaper than at the other camera store! And since it was so much cheaper than I had expected, I splurged on a $40 camera bag that is big enough to hold all my stuff so I won't need to carry 3 bags with me when I go out shooting. I'm so excited! WooHoo!
Similar posts: op tech camera strapspentax optio ws80 waterproof digital camera reviewinstall camera rawcovert wifi camerainstall ip camerapeak backup camera systemrent underwater camera housingnikon slr camera lensmodern camera bagscamera shops wellington