BUY A CHEAP CAMERA - CHINA HIDDEN CAMERA - BEACH CAMERA.COM
Buy A Cheap Camera
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
the camera collection!!
when did this happen??? i was tidying up my "camera drawer" today (yeah, i have a little dresser with a special camera drawer), and found my lovely friends, all crying out for not getting much love from me recently! :((( i don't know why i've not been inspired recently for proper cameras (vs this iphone!). anyhow, many of you are my friends on flickr for several years now, so you know i'm prone to storytelling. above are notes with a little story for each of my lil camera friends ;)
About a year and a half ago, I bought a very cheap digital camera at Walmart. I was just curious as to how good the photos would turn out. I took the camera on an outing to Jerome, Arizona. This is one of the photos, after processing a bit in Photoshop. It doesn't look too bad, but there is a definite lack of saturation. I decided the camera wasn't worth keeping and returned it to Walmart. Apparently, this is or was used as a garage. I'm sure that I would not park my car in there.
Similar posts: gateway camera batterymicro sd video cameragps backup camera garminnikon digital camera ratingpink camera bag35mm video cameratrail camera kitscamera house perth wacanon camera driver windows 7