Online Hdr Photo Maker - Handmade Photo Books - Photo Fun Funia.
Online Hdr Photo Maker
- In image processing, computer graphics, and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a greater dynamic range of luminance between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods.
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- While so connected or under computer control
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- Godhead: terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- manufacturer: a business engaged in manufacturing some product
- a person who makes things
- God; the Creator
- A person or thing that makes or produces something
online hdr photo maker - HDR Photography
HDR Photography Photo Workshop
Learn the intricacies of High Dynamic Range photography from experts and get feedback on your work
High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography offers a new range of creative possibilities to the photographer who is skilled in the technique. HDR requires specific camera skills as well as the use of specialized software, and the photographers who wrote this book are experts in both. They explain the process of shooting the same subject at different exposures, combining those shots into a single HDR image, fine-tuning brightness and contrast, minimizing noise, layering images, and more, including creative techniques with Photoshop and Lightroom.
You can submit your HDR images for feedback at photoworkshop.com.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography offers creative possibilities through specific camera and software techniques that produce highly detailed and imaginative images
Two professional photographers team up to provide expert instruction in HDR camera and software techniques for those new to HDR
Covers the latest software and concepts, a comprehensive exploration of HDR basics, various techniques for shooting and merging images, and creative tricks with Photoshop and Lightroom
Lavishly illustrated with new examples and full of suggestions for developing a personal HDR style
Students can upload their own images for feedback at photoworkshop.com
Any photographer who is new to HDR will find this guide loaded with helpful instructions and encouraging advice.
My first HDR photo
This is my first HDR photo. I used Konica Minolta A2 to take 5 exps (f/2.8, shutter speed: 1/25, 1/10, 1/3, 2, 5) in RAW format. HDR was created and tonemapped in Photomatix pro 2.52: strength 55 color saturation 54 light smoothing medium luminosity 2 white point 1.517% black point 5% gamma 1.00 saturation highlights 1 saturation shadows 2 microcontrast 5 micro-smoothing 30 shadows clipping 40 I used Noise Ninja for noise reduction. I would really appreciate some feedback on it!
Luna Llena (HDR)
Segunda experiencia con HDR. En este caso la Luna llena de esta noche. El procedimiento ha sido distinto al del tren. Varias fotos de la luna con diferentes valores de exposicion y apertura (sin tripode). Posteriormente, las he recortado al tamano 1024x768 y las he procesado con Qtpfsgui 1.9.2 con los siguientes parametros: Operator: Reinhard05 Parameters: Brightness: -26.3 Chromatic Adaptation: -0.19 Light Adaptation: -0.34 ------ PreGamma: 1
online hdr photo maker
The Sony HDR-CX100 is a high definition Memory Stick Duo media Handycam camcorder that offers 1920x1080 Full HD video recording and 4.0 megapixel still image capture in an ultra-compact, affordable package. While the HDR-CX100 packs a healthy feature set, including a 1/5" Exmor CMOS sensor, BIONZ image processor, Face Detection and Smile Shutter technology, and 8GB of embedded flash memory, its most differentiating characteristic is its ultra-compact design. The small size and light weight of the HDR-CX100 allow for easy portability, and the choice of silver, black, and red color variations give consumers the opportunity to pick the color that best suits their tastes. The HDR-CX100 appeals to consumers who are interested in HD quality video and who desire a compact, portable design.