Toothbrush rugs - Carpet cleaning in perth - Mountain grass rugs.
- small brush; has long handle; used to clean teeth
- soup-strainer: slang for a mustache
- A small brush with a long handle, used for cleaning the teeth
- The toothbrush is an oral hygiene instrument used to clean the teeth and gums that consists of a head of tightly clustered bristles mounted on a handle, which facilitates the cleansing of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Closeup of toothbrush rug stitch
It's a blanket stitch aka buttonhole stitch aka Amish Knot
Toothbrush rag rug close-up
(simple Aunt Philly-style nalbinding) April ‘07
Similar posts: carpet grass plantingheavy domestic carpet tilescarpet cleaning oakville ontariocamo rugsindoor outdoor palm tree rugscarpet nswred wine stain carpet removalcapel rugs charlotte nc