MAKEUP ARTIST MAKE UP - FANTASY MAKE UP DESIGNS
Makeup Artist Make Up
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- applies and changes makeup for photo sessions
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
Make-up for Fashion Shoot DSC0073-vi
Harmony make up applied for model to show off and not yet still the attention of the flowery open neck line designer dress. Contact Make-up artist Alice : email@example.com
Make-up artist, Kabuki
Club Kid Kabuki, Mid 1990's, Now make-up artist to the stars, (See: Amy Sedaras' book " I Like You")