MAKE UP GLASSES : AGENCIES FOR MAKEUP ARTISTS.
Make Up Glasses
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- (glass) a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A pair of binoculars
- spectacles: optical instrument consisting of a frame that holds a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- A pair of lenses set in a frame resting on the nose and ears, used to correct or assist defective eyesight or protect the eyes
Photo shoot make up
shot in 505 studio in tucson, canon Canon 40D, sb-24 camera right with small soft box, sb-24 above model with small soft box, Sb-24 camera left with big soft box, using AB trigger and recievers. 60mm 2.8 lens. Make up: Pipa Velasquez, Ashly Model: Elizabeth Glass
What a little make-up can do
I've been to a make-up seminar today, and this is the result. Now you can imagine, what I would look like with real eyebrows. For me, this is very encouraging. I've learned a lot to improve my appearance, which colours suit my teint etc.