RADIO DRENICA. RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL CHRISTMAS.
- Drenica (Drenica or Drenicë also known as the Drenica Valley, is a hilly region in central Kosovo, covering . Located west of the capital Pristina, its population of 110,000 (1991 Census) is largely ethnic-Albanian.
- The Drenica (Serbian Cyrillic: Дреница; Drenica) is a river in Kosovo, a 50 km-long right tributary to the Sitnica river. It flows entirely within Kosovo and gives its name to the surrounding Drenica region.
- indicating radiation or radioactivity; "radiochemistry"
- medium for communication
- The activity or industry of broadcasting sound programs to the public
- Radio programs
- The transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, esp. those carrying sound messages
- transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
Adem Jashari (November 28, 1955 – March 7, 1998) was born in Drenica, Kosova, Ex-Yugoslavia. Jashari was a chief commander in the Drenica operation Zone of the Kosovo Liberation Army. He is venerated by many Albanians as a freedom fighter in the cause of Kosovo independence.Jashari is Albanian National Hero .
Te kompleksi i Lidhjes shqiptare të Prizrenit
Te kompleksi i Lidhjes Shqiptare te Prizrenit