THIS AMERICAN LIFE T SHIRTS - BEST T SHIRT DESIGNS.
This American Life T Shirts
- American Life is the ninth studio album by American singer-songwriter Madonna. It was released on April 22, 2003 by Warner Bros. Records and Maverick Records and produced by Madonna and Mirwais Ahmadzai. It was the world's 32nd-best-selling album in 2003.
- Sailing the Seas of Cheese is the second studio album and major-label debut by Primus, released on May 28, 1991. It spawned three singles: "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver", "Tommy the Cat", and "Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers".
- An American Life is the 1990 autobiography authored by former American President Ronald Reagan. Released almost two years after President Reagan left office, the book reached number eight on The New York Times' bestsellers list.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
this american life t shirts - GIANT TEDDY
GIANT TEDDY BEAR - 8 FEET TALL! THE BIGGEST BEAR IN THE WORLD - WEARS AN ENORMOUS T-SHIRT THAT IS IMPRINTED WITH: "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!" - ENORMOUS STUFFED PLUSH BEAR - GREAT FOR VALENTINES DAY... OR ANY DAY - AMERICAN MADE IN THE USA AMERICA
This Awesome Giant Stuffed WHITE TEDDY BEAR IS BIG! BIG! BIG! IT REALLY IS a STAGGERING 8-FEET-TALL! THIS ENORMOUS BEAR is shipped EXACTLY as pictured: WEARING A BRAND NEW GIANT-SIZED T-SHIRT that says: "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!" GUARANTEED TO MAKE A BIG IMPRESSION! It WEIGHS A WHOPPING 45 POUNDS! It is Squeezabley SOFT and MADE IN THE USA. ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW! You just HAVE to SEE THIS enormous, gigantic, bigger-than-life, BRAND NEW, premium quality, plush giant stuffed Teddy Bear IN PERSON! This is truly an AWESOME, SUPER-HUGE, STUNNING and TRADITIONAL LOOKING stuffed Plush Bear. The outside is made of premium soft fabric. It is stuffed on the inside with 100% premium soft polyester, so it has a nice, squishy-soft feel to the touch. The BEST part is that it is wearing a brand new giant-sized T-Shirt, that says: I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!" If you want to make a big impression.... then THIS is the bear for you!His massive neck is adorned with an equally massive, giant red ribbon, for that perfect extra touch. You will LOVE it! This LARGER-THAN-LIFESIZE TEDDY BEAR will provide years of huggable squeezable love. You will absolutely LOVE it. The highly detailed head, face and body makes this plush Bear so amazingly LOVABLE! GUARANTEED TO GET NOTICED! Quality-made in the USA with premium fabric and craftsmanship and great ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Real QUALITY. This is SURE to bring a SMILE to someone's face! And they sure will remember YOU for giving such a great gift! Measures: 96-inches tall, (measured while it is STANDING UP - from the tip of it's feet up to tip of it's ears) **THAT'S A STAGGERING 8 FEET TALL! Absolutely HUGE! and 60-inches tall, (measured while it is SITTING DOWN - from it's rump up to the tip of it's ears). **THAT'S A GIGANTIC 5 FEET TALL... while SITTING DOWN)! THIS is a BIG BOY! This awe-inspiring, fantastic GIGANTIC stuffed TeddyBear conforms to all child safety standards. Kids and adults alike will LOVE this GIANT BEAR.
Neck Tag Thing [About T-shirts]
1. (For me) It was my own original, small customization I started. In West, you have to wear this T-shirts thing almost all the time. And now almost all of the surface of the planet carries 'Western stuff', I believe most of my life I wore T-shirts. Huh, I don't have that sense though. 1.1. And this T-shirt thing, really exhausts skins around my neck - probably because they are always resting around the bottom of your neck, and neck parf of the skin surely breathes and sweats and so on - so to reduce that fatigue? I started to cut off those nylon neck tags - all out of my T-shirts. That was like 7 or 8 years ago. I felt my body finally came 'sick' with this T-shirts thing and needed escape, but can't escape really - there is no alternative, so this small customization might alleviate the sitation even a bit. 2. Then last year or so, I came to read that actually that large T-shirt maker Hanes, implemented this. They decided to remove neck tags from some (or all?) models. And the reason was exactly same as mine. There are many men! (!) who thinks this nylon tag thing on the back of their neck bothers them too much - itchy and so on, so they by themselves remove them - Hanes asked to the customers and figured this out. So they decided to remove this. (I will find that old article, PR material issued by Hanes soon.) And instead, now they have this probably Heat Transfer kind of thing put on. And it seems Furit of the Loom followed the case. And funny thing is that American Apparel, they made it real tiny, but still carries this nylon neck tag thing. I believe there are more stories around this subject but that's for another time. By all means, Nylon is something very strong, and tough, and that's the sales point of nylon. And having that thing's 'edge' constantly touching, scratching and scraping the same spot of your skin is not very nice. The number Hanes quoted, cited in the PR release might be a mock, but if even some of the men (men!) notices that this is itchy and make action to 'I gotta remove this'. In my eyes that kinda means a lot. (Just imagine the sight that many men removing those tiny nylon tags - saying it's itchy or bothers their neck skin...) [Who is sensitive, who is not sensitive] + I do believe T-shirts often 'strains' bodies. Because the way weight of the garment sits on your body - and it sits on probably one of the most active and most breathing part of the body. [elastic stuff issue, weight of stuff, belt and then tie.]
"American Liver Foundation" T-Shirt
This t-shirt design is used nationally for the ALF Liver LIfe Walks.
this american life t shirts
Deluxe crate edition features the remastered Rubber Soul CD and t-shirt, all together in a black crate!
Rank 'em how you like, Rubber Soul is an undeniable pivot point in the Fab Four's varied discography no matter where, or how, you first heard it. The album was softened up in its original 12-song American edition to jibe with the Dylan/Byrds folk-rock sound, as well as squeeze money from the Parlophone catalog. The 14-song U.K. edition--the version now available on compact disc--is a different, more dynamic, and ultimately more accomplished achievement. So many classics: "Drive My Car" and "Nowhere Man" (both omitted from the U.S. edition) merge the early combustible Beatifics to a burgeoning studio consciousness; "The Word" can be read as a pre-psych warning shot; the sitar-laden "Norwegian Wood" and the evocative "Girl" (the latter written on the last night of the sessions) stand as turning points in John Lennon's oeuvre. George finally emerges too, with the McGuinn-ish "If I Needed Someone." --Don Harrison
1. Drive My Car
2. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
3. You Won't See Me
4. Nowhere Man
5. Think For Yourself
6. The Word / Michelle
7. What Goes On / Girl
8. I'm Looking Through You
9. In My Life / Wait
10. If I Needed Someone
11. Run For Your Life
12. Rubber Soul Documentary