FASHION DESIGN COURSES LONDON - MENS STREET FASHION BLOG - MENS FASHION HAIRSTYLES 2011.
Fashion Design Courses London
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- (Fashion Designing) Is a profession for all those people who like to take the above defined seriously.Requires drive and unrelenting passion to understand the nuances of science,art and mathematics put together to make and stylize clothes.
- (course) move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic"
- A procedure adopted to deal with a situation
- (course) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
- The route or direction followed by a ship, aircraft, road, or river
- The way in which something progresses or develops
- (course) naturally: as might be expected; "naturally, the lawyer sent us a huge bill"
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country's financial center, and 32 boroughs
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
20110803-a // Wa-Steampunk Fashion Design
A Meiji-inspired Wa-Steampunk fashion design. I'm still hammering out the kinks, but I want to design some Meiji Wa-Steampunk designs (even if I never get around to actually sewing them. ^^;) To me, I can't think of steampunk without thinking of the atmosphere of the Meiji Restoration and the technology of that time and place... It seems to me even more compatible with steampunk than Victorian London... Around the Meiji era, women started incorporating usually-male clothing such as hakama and haori into their outfits for convenience and it was also in fashion to combine parts of Western clothing- such as shirts and riding boots- into outfits, as well. It was also a time when Western 19th-century technology was being incorporated into Japanese traditional culture and technology... In a steampunk alternate universe, this technology would (of course!) include airships, submarines and all sorts of random, Jules-Verne-like items...
An introduction to the principles of fashion design, which shows you how to develop your ideas from extensive research. Through a combination of lectures and focused workshops, you'll really get under the skin of the fashion design process.
See also: download fashion games for girlskids fashion clothesfree fashion tvfashion uk online shoppingfrench fashion sketchesurban fashion clothingstreet urban fashionjobs as a fashion stylist