JAPANESE STREET FASHION CLOTHES. FASHION STYLIST WORK. GIRLS FASHION MAGAZINE.
Japanese Street Fashion Clothes
- Japan began to emulate Western fashion during the middle of the 19th century. By the beginning of the 21st century it had altered into what is known today as 'street fashion'.
- Street fashion is a term used to describe fashion that is considered to have emerged not from studios, but from the grassroots. Street fashion is generally associated with youth culture, and is most often seen in major urban centers.
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- Items worn to cover the body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
I felt like drawing a fairykei version of Tinkerbell. Fairykei is a Japanese clothing style. The outfits use a lot of pastel colors, cutsie things, and some 80s things. The envelope purse is inspired by an Angelic Pretty bag.
street fashion Feb 14-2
Japanese Street fashion Feb 14th 2010 Osaka Amemura with help from Tenille and a most excellent assistent. Japanese Street fashion Feb 14th 2010 Osaka Amemura with help from Tenille and a most excellent assistant
See also: fashion blogs sartorialisttop italian fashion brands80s glam rock fashiononline fashion for menkids fashion italyparis fashion design schoolmad men fashionfull figured fashion weekcheap fall fashionlatest trends in fashion for men in india