Online cookbook template : Panasonic rice cooker recipes.
Online Cookbook Template
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to a common feature of many software applications that define a unique non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular application.
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or drilling
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
Mapleine Dainties cookbook
This cookbook is undated but is probably from the 1900s-1910s (ads in 1907-1914 mention this booklet, and nothing in the contents contradicts this early date). Lots of interesting recipes using Mapleine, from Seattle's Crescent Manufacturing Company. I will be doing a post about Mapleine on ResurrectedRecipes.com soon. I should add that there were versions of Mapleine Dainties right up to the 1920s. The design of this one is clearly earlier, though. (There is a later edition with a blue cover and possibly 1920s-style graphics, for example.)
The Griswold Family Cookbook. You mean like the Griswold's from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation in 1989? No.
Related topics: multicultural cookbookdane cook rough around the edges pt 1lamb shanks recipe slow cookerpeanut butter thumbprint cookiescaptain cook travelhow to slow cook leg of lamboatmeal cookie caloriescookie and cream cake recipe