80's fashion t shirts. Rapper the game t shirts.
80's Fashion T Shirts
- While in the 1970s, the silhouette of fashion tended to be characterized by close fitting clothes on top with wider, looser clothes on the bottom, this trend completely reversed itself in the early 1980s as both men and women began to wear looser shirts and tight, close-fitting pants.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
cut-t-shirt July 4th 35/365
This was part of the project from the other day. Super easy 80'sy kinda look. Bonus: I just learned how to stick these images together like this in photoshop. :) Instructions found in the book, Generation T: 108 ways to transform a t-shirt. There's a few more I wanna try out.
back to the 80's
It's 80's day at school! Without fair warning, we managed to put this outfit together with a mish mash of 80's fashion fads. Couldn't get the hair quite right but I think everything else was spot on.