MOTEL TORONTO : WIELOPOLE HOTEL KRAKOW : HOTEL EXCELSIOR SIENA.
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle's central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
Toronto from the QEW 1960
Toronto from the QEW above the Lakeshore Road West motel strip. Taken on the way home from our Florida vacation in 1960.
The Q-Way Motel with it's heart shaped jaquizzi... why didn't we stay there again?
Related topics: florida hotels discountshotel viktorija rigahotel versailles villefranchemarcus hotels resortsbed and breakfast salentoopening a hotelapple inn amsterdammayer hotel cafe