Cute Baby Picture Contest - Grey Poop In Babies - Baby Step Stools.
Cute Baby Picture Contest
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- a struggle between rivals
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- Sexually attractive
- Attractive in a pretty or endearing way
- cunning: attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness; "a cute kid with pigtails"; "a cute little apartment"; "cunning kittens"; "a cunning baby"
- (cutely) cunningly: in an attractive manner; "how cunningly the olive-green dress with its underskirt of rose-brocade fitted her perfect figure"
- obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
- Affectedly or superficially clever
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
cute baby picture contest - The New
The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest Book
The New Yorker presents the best of the cartoon caption contest. Write your own captions for the top 100 cartoon contests, then see the best, and all the rest.
Since its inception in 1925, the New Yorker has been world famous for its cartoons. Not surprisingly, the cartoon caption contest has quickly become one of the magazine's most popular features. Located on the back page, the contest invites readers to craft their own captions for the weekly cartoon. Thousands enter each week, but only one wins.
This entertaining collection, the first of six books in an exclusive series with Andrews McMeel Publishing, presents the top 100 caption contests, with the winners, the runners-up, and everyone in between (available on-line), plus fun facts and stats about who is entering and why. Learn how the finalists came up with their captions, and how their lives changed after winning. Discover the inner workings of the caption contest and then see if you have what it takes to be a successful cartoon caption writer.
And our staring contest winner is...!
I try to keep from posting too many similar pictures of the same person because I use Flickr to show my best photos and not necessarily as a memory photo album, but Connor is just too damn cute. Here he is smirking at our cat. I guess if I was looking at the cat thinking it was another baby I'd laugh at how hairy it was too.
Baby crawling contest
There was a baby crawling contest recently, but unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out that well, but since they are sooo cute i decided to post them.
See also: food grinder for babypopular baby toymy baby won t eat vegetablesbaby outfit boyhealthy eating for babieseco baby cribpictures of baby shower corsageshawaiian baby woodrose seed