CRYOGENIC FREEZERS - LIEBHERR 24 INCH REFRIGERATOR
- of or relating to very low temperatures
- Cryogenic was an Australian thrash metal/death metal band formed in 1992 in Wetherill Park, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
- (cryogenics) the branch of physics that studies the phenomena that occur at very low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Freezer (Pokemon)) Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- (freezer) deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
cryogenic freezers - Scienceware 188510011
Scienceware 188510011 Cryogenic Freezer Storage Box Rack, 100-Place, Polypropylene, Natural, 6L x 5.7W x 2.2"H (Pack of 5)
Polypropylene storage boxes provide compact storage and keep cryo vials organized on the bench, in the freezer, or during transport. 100-place 10 x 10 row boxes hold 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0ml tubes and cryo vials. Unlike cardboard models these sturdy boxes will not break down with exposure to moisture and heavy use. Useful for organization and quick visual identification of samples. Hinged lids with snap tab open easily and close securely, while clear translucent color always lets you see inside. Each box position is labeled with an alphanumeric grid for easy management of individual samples. Boxes measure 15.4 x 14.3 x 5.6cmH (6 x 537 x 2.2”). Without hinges and tab: 14.3 x 14.3 x 5.6cmH (5.7 x 5.7 x 2.2”). Fit most standard 2” freezer racks. ‘No slide’ features molded in bottom and lid provide secure stacking. Use at temperatures -80° C to +121°C (-112°F to +249°F). Natural, 5 per pack.
Portrait of the artist as a frozen corpse
This self-portrait stuff is fun, and certainly gets the creative juices flowing. I realised after I'd finished this one that the bits were taken with 4 different lenses on 3 different cameras! All of it started as photographs, except for the synthetic frost on the eyeballs ... I'm glad my psychologist friend wasn't judging the competition I put this one in for :-)
Now, why would anyone wants to freeze cherry tomatoes? These are leftovers from my previous tomatoes photos and after thawing, they become real soggy. You don't want to eat them. At first I thought about keeping them under cryogenic hybernation up until 2020, but then what the heck! Flickr waits for no frozen tomatoes! For art's sake, I'd freeze anything.
The KeepIT-100 Freezer Box provides an easy way to scan 2D bar codes readable with standard scanning hardware. The holes in the bottom of the freezer box facilitate scanning bar codes and allow for quick draining of liquid nitrogen. The KeepIT-100 accommodates up to 100 internal threaded (1.2 – 2 mL) cryogenic vials and is compatible with liquid nitrogen storage shelves and freezer drawers. Made from Eastman Tritan, Bisphenol-A (BPA) free, shatter resistant resin with a transparent cover allowing for easy sample identification. It is solvent resistant including DMSO, withstands cryogenic temperatures, and accommodates label and freezer pen markings. Available in six colors that match the colors of the CryoELITE Cryogenic Vials. Dimensions: [length 130] x [width 130] x [height 52] mm.