CHICKEN LICKEN FRANCHISE - SHOPS FRANCHISE.
Chicken Licken Franchise
- Chicken Licken is an Africa-based fast-food chain that primarily serves chicken. Its first store was built in 1982 at Ridgeway; in Johannesburg, South Africa. According to the , Chicken Licken is the second biggest fast food brand in South Africa., chickenlicken.co.za.
- A children's fable about a hen who, in the classical version, believes the sky is falling after an acorn hits her head, journeys to inform the King, and is finally eaten by Foxy Loxy.
- The fable is also known by the name of other characters such as Chicken Licken or Chicken Little (USA), and by the phrase The sky is falling that occurs there. It is an old cumulative tale about a chicken (or a hare in an early version) who believes the world is coming to an end.
- An authorization given by a league to own a sports team
- grant a franchise to
- A business or service given such authorization to operate
- An authorization granted by a government or company to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities, e.g., providing a broadcasting service or acting as an agent for a company's products
- a statutory right or privilege granted to a person or group by a government (especially the rights of citizenship and the right to vote)
- an authorization to sell a company's goods or services in a particular place
My 2011 Tomie dePaola SCBWI contest entry.
Or was it henny penny?
See also: franchise new englandpanda express franchisefranchise ownership informationat home business franchisesforbes baseball franchise valuescosmetic franchises7 11 franchise costnationals franchisefranchise owners associationsports photography franchise