Average franchise fee. Franchise payments network. Franchise fees tax deduction.
Average Franchise Fee
- (Franchise Fees (or Taxes)) Springs Utilities pays a franchise fee to other cities in order to provide electric and natural gas service within their municipal boundaries.
- (FRANCHISE FEES) the fee is usually an initial purchase requirement plus an ongoing percentage of gross sales of the business.
- A franchise fee is a fee that a person pays to operate a franchise branch of a larger company and enjoy the profits therefrom.
- Calculate or estimate the average of (figures or measurements)
- approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value; "the average income in New England is below that of the nation"; "of average height for his age"; "the mean annual rainfall"
- Achieve or amount to as an average rate or amount over a period of time
- amount to or come to an average, without loss or gain; "The number of hours I work per work averages out to 40"
- a statistic describing the location of a distribution; "it set the norm for American homes"
- Result in an even distribution; even out
Painted Soul # 5 The Average American
The average American "good and bad" it's all there. Are you average?
Related topics: pizza ranch franchisefranchise opportunity for salelist of franchises in usaguard a kid franchiseauto body franchisesat home business franchisesentrepreneur top 500 franchisesgame on video game franchise