Eye Make Up Pink - Fun Make Up Ideas - Fall 2011 Make Up
Eye Make Up Pink
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Having or showing left-wing tendencies
- tap: make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
- (of wine) Rose
- any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- Of a color intermediate between red and white, as of coral or salmon
- of a light shade of red
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- look at
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- the organ of sight
Eye Make Up
Three pinks, one grey and a silver eye liner. Grey eyeshadow: Miss Helen Glittery Pink eyeshadow on upper lid and dusted over : Fyrinnae Party Crasher Loose Eye Shadow Light Pink on lower lid: Sassy Grace Loose Mineral from Etsy Darker Ping on lower lid : Sassy Grace Loose Mineral from Etsy
Pink & Silver look created using Inglot pigments. The silver on the inner corner is #23. The light pink in the middle is #19. And the fuschia on the outer corner is #34.