COSMETICS ALMAY : PROFESSIONAL LOOKING MAKEUP : CELEBRITY MAKEUP TRICKS
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- Almay is a cosmetics brand owned by Revlon, along with other brands including Revlon, Ultima II, ColorStay, Flex, New Complexion, Revlon Age Defying, and Charlie.
So maybe I have a problem...
I counted 72 lip glosses/ lipsticks/ lip liners here. (I'm not counting the two lip brushes, since they are tools and not products.) I went through and got rid of 7! Pat me on the back. It's a start. My new project is to wear a different one each day until I've cycled through all of them. The hope is that as I wear each one I'll decide if it's worth keeping or not. The next question: to include flickr in the project or not? And for all you brand junkies out there, here's a partial list: L'Occitane MAC Bobbi Brown Prescriptives Almay Cover Girl Maybelline Revlon Urban Decay Clinique C.C. Bigelow Burt's Bees Stila Chanel Avon Jane Estee Lauder Sonia Kashuk
Swap Sent "Filled Cosmetic Bag Series #1 pt. 6"
We were to send a mascara and a small cosmetic surprise. I sent Almay mascara, a Sonya Kashuk spoolie brush and some foundation samples and a lip gloss sample.